I'm am not a fire women!
In November I bought a potato bag (it's a bag that you place your veggies in and cook them in the microwave for 6 minutes)and I have used it once in the past and the potatoes tasted pretty good for cooking in the microwave. Well last night for dinner... we decided to have bake potatoes and use our handy dandy potato bag! BAD IDEA!!! I put the bag in for about 6 minutes and about 4 minutes into cooking, I could smell something awful. Finally with 40 seconds left, i realized our potato bag was smoking!!! And it was smoking bad. I blew on it a few times, but then thought to myself very quickly that that is a bad idea. I screamed for Blake and he ran the smoking bag outside our apartment. When I screamed, he was busy in the bathroom so he ran outside with his pants down!!! HILARIOUS! And the bag caught on fire outside because it was windy! Then while we were trying to put out the fire, we forgot about cheese cooking in a sauce pan and that caught on fire!!! By the end of the night, I was shaking and no longer hungry because of all of the excitement...
Looking back now it's funny but at the time I was freaking out!
Hearty Chicken Soup
36 minutes ago