Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thinking...

Right before I fall asleep, strange questions pops into my head: Like this one. I am the only one wonders, where do these 'guys' who wear littler jeans than me find them???? Do you think they shop in womens for size 0 or do some stores have a goal of selling the smallest man pant ever?! Seriously something is wrong when a man is wearing super skinny jeans!


Now to life...
School started, BARRRFFFFF!
I am taking Calc 1, really enjoying my professor! She makes sense, unlike Mr. ExDrugy! Out of Blake and I, I have the most homework and it's all calculus. I spend most of my day in the tutor center (like now, but taking a short break) working on homework. I only have 2 more classes, which I will take in Fall 2011, then the block in Spring 2012. Depending on where we go for graduate school, we will leave either in May or August. BUT I will have to put my schooling on hold, unless Blake gets accepted to the U. I kind of want to, well I badly want to get out of Utah since we will probably live here for the rest of our lives. If I could pick anywhere to go live for 4 years, it would either be FL or HI! BACK TO REALITY though... ha, I just don't want to go anywhere North of Utah.
Anyways, school is about as excitting as our life gets.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL<3

No comments:

Post a Comment