Thursday, December 1, 2011

Almost A Month

Where has the time gone?! I swear it was just yesterday we were leaving the hospital to come home. Well McCoy is getting so big. He is now out of preemie diapers and clothes and can now fit into newborns. I don't have many newborn clothes because we were expecting him to be 7 or 8 lbs and everyone said that they aren't in newborn clothes for very long. So luckily my aunt is sending me all her clothes. Thanks Janette!
He is 4 weeks old today and will be a month old this Saturday. And for his birthday, we will be at UVU for his first drill team competition, to cheer on our Talon's! Saturday will be very interesting to see how well he does away from home and with lots going on. When I've taken him to practice he just sleeps so good through the blaring music so hopefully he will do the same there too.
His Stats are:
Weight: 7.5 lbs= 8%
Height: 20 inches= 10%
Head: 14 inches= 11%


He is starting to like his swing.




McCoy likes his sling. So does mom, so I can do stuff.


Our precious little boy



He is so cute when he sleeps.

The last 2 weeks have been rough. McCoy was so gasy so he would just cry and scream, but once he pushed it out he was so happy. Now he is sleeping at night for 5 hours before waking up to eat. Blake and I couldn't be happier! But during the day it's still every 3 hours. He has started to spit up, or should I say shoot up. He sure can shoot it far too!


Since his cord fell off, we can give him real baths.

Blake has been a great help. He is way more involved with helping me more than I ever thought he would be. He is changing diapers, burping, feeding, and gets up with him in the night. There were many times when McCoy be would be wide awake and would cry if you put him down, so Blake would rock him for a while so I could get some sleep. I'm so lucky to have him as a husband. I don't think I could have survived these past weeks without him. Lover you Blake!

Loves hanging out on dad's chest.

This upcoming week is our last week of school and then it's finals. I don't have any finals =) WHOOT WHOOT! Love being an education major! Blake has like a billion, of coarse. But he will do awesome like always.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that yall got some smokin Black Friday deals!

4 comments:

  1. He is such a cute little stinker! We love him so much and are so glad that he is finally growing and going to get chubby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they are that tiny at first! He is so cute! Such a lucky dude to be born with such amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is gettin so big I cant believe he is almost a month old! Good luck on sat i wish i coud be there so bad its almost literally killin me!! Good luck with that babe to..i was always so worried how pais would be at comp but she was a champ and slept through all of it.. she was 2 weeks old when i took her to her first comp..its nice havin them this little at this time of year drill team wise cause they just sleep so i hope he does the same for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family! McCoy is so cute! I love when they are that little. Hope you are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete