Monday, February 11, 2013

Surprise!

So George Strait announced that he will be doing a last and final tour. The tickets went on sale before Christmas and I didn't think anything of it. Well 2 days before the concert I decided that Blake has been so good to me and our family and really deserves something special. So I bought the tickets! I was a little nervous because I hardly ever buy anything without asking Blake to make sure we have the money. Since I've been working as a sub I thought we could splurge a little.
I was planning on surprising Blake with the tickets the night of but somethings happened and I had to tell him that I bought tickets. He didn't believe me. I was a little pissed because I had it all planned out how to surprise him.... Oh well he was way taken back that I had bought the tickets and we had a ton of fun! It was like a cowboy reunion for Blake, he saw some rodeo buddies and high school buddies. Big thanks to my mom for watching McCoy!

Took the train into downtown! Jeeze I love my sexy cowboy!

Martina McBride! She was freaking amazing!

 Mr. George Strait!



 Enjoyed the concert with my lover!


No comments:

Post a Comment