Friday, January 17, 2014

Baby Baby Baby

So this post is mostly just for me and the pictures have all been on instagram and facebook so sorry...

This pregnancy has certainly been challenging! I think I was sick till about 18 weeks! And we didn't really announce it until I was 16 weeks. I had some bleeding and stuff happen so was a little nervous. I will say that I am so very grateful for even being able to carry a baby! It really is just a miracle and mind blowing if you really think about it all! I feel humbled that Heavenly Father has decided to bless us with such a sweet spirit! At first when we found out it was ANOTHER BOY I was really sad and down, but now that I think about it... I'm really excited! They are going to be the best of friends and be on the same team and rodeo together! Busy but fun;)


18 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks

23 weeks + Halloween

25 weeks



31 weeks + Christmas PJs

33 weeks

Almost 35 weeks

Carseat that I made! I didn't like any on etsy and I'm so picky so made mine own. I started in Sept/Oct. and finally just finished it!!!! It took forever and alot of patience. I couldn't have done it without the help of my mom and Blake's grandma. At first I thought of this is going to be so fun and maybe I'll make some for my pregnant friends.... HA! Yeah freaking right! More stressful than fun but I'm glad I did it and happy with the outcome. 



How Far Along:  34 weeks and 4 days
Weight Gain/Loss:  20 lbs (I'm really proud of this because I gained a freaking ton with McCoy)
Sleep:  Not sleeping very well. Getting up to pee alot and having heartburn (started to take some pills though)
Movement: Lots and head is down.

Best Moment This Week: Buying diapers for $5.97 a pack!!!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Anything sweet, chocolate, and Dr. Pepper.
What I Miss: Sleep and being able to be active
Stretch Marks:  Nope =) not yet...
Belly Button:  It's neither. It's just flat and there. Ha ha
Wedding Rings:  Still on!
Mood: Tired and easily irritated (so my husband says)
Labor Signs: Unfortunately yes. Contractions, cramping, dilated to a 2, and 80% effaced. Trying to take it easy so this babe can cook longer! I don't think we could handle having a baby in the NICU  with our crazy life/schedule. 
Milestones: I can still fit into my Hollister skinny jeans! Can I get a HELL YEAH for that?!
Upcoming Appointments/Events: Pregcheck(so uncomfortable to have someone's hands up your yahwho) and just my weekly stress test to check fluid and how he is handling contractions. 
What I look forward to: Having a healthy baby that will be able to eat well!
Weekly Wisdom: If your husband makes you lay down to rest... take advantage of it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment