Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day3

Pictures With Friends...

Considering that they live in TX and I am here, most of these pictures are from high school.


Competition


Senior Drill Team Pictures


Prom



Football


Texas Wedding Reception

I'm going to be very honest, ever since I have left for Utah things with my friends haven't been the same. I also think that me being so far away from home, made me grow up faster and realize what things are really important to me. I know when we are in high school, that is our world and think that it is everything! Ha and then you get to college and no one cares. It's so funny... Okay it's stupid really. But as teenagers that is all we know. I absolutely loved high school!!!! We were glued to each other. It makes me sad how everything has played out with us, and I know we aren't close anymore but I know that I will keep in touch with them.
Thanks for all the good memories yall<3

No comments:

Post a Comment