Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day4

A Habit That I Wish I Didn't Have...

Okay before you judge me about my habit, remember that it's a habit I wish I didn't have. I've notice that I let other people's attitude effect my attitude. Like if I'm having a super great day and then talk to someone who is just hating the world, then it rubs off on me and just ruins my day! Also if you say you are going to be somewhere at a specific time and your not, it just throws me off and ruins my day. For example, Blake said he was going to be home at 12 so I made him some soup and he was 10 minutes late and it was cold=/ I don't know why it affects me so bad, but it just does! And when we say we are going to leave at 5:30, I expect to leave at that time. It gives me anxiety if we leave 10 minutes late. I know I'm strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment