Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Ego is Prego!



Yes yes, the secret is out! Our little bean sprout will be here November 6. We are so excited and can't hardly wait. The first 5 weeks were great but then ever since that, I've been pretty icky. At first I was just so nauseated, but then I was seeing more and more of the toilet. Blake has been so supportive helping me, I'm so lucky to have him. Love you!
Here are some funny things that have happened the past 12 weeks...
-While puking in the restroom at SUU, I had 2 women try to talk to me about breast
feeding and being pregnant. Couldn't really get a word in if you know what I mean.
-Can't stand grilled chicken! YUCKY!!!!
-Been living on dumb dumbs, jollie ranchers, frozen peaches, Popsicle, and crackers.
-Don't really like chocolate or desserts anymore=(
-Love anything salty!
-Water tastes nasty.
-Get up about every 2 hours to go to the bathroom in the night.
-Been exhausted.
-My pants are too tight that I have to use a rubber band to make them stretch, or
else the button cuts me in half.
-By the time I'm 8 months pregnant, I may need a Pamela Anderson bra.

We've already had an ultrasound and got to see our little baby. The heartbeat was 178. I was so surprised at 9 weeks it actually looks like a baby. I was expecting to see just a circle. At one point it was going nuts and waving it's little stubby arms around.



I have a feeling it's going to be a boy. We don't really care what we have, we just want a healthy baby.
We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has decided to send down one of his chosen spirits to us. We just can't wait till November comes!!!!
We love you little bean sprout<3

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! :)
    If you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're prego! So sorry that you are feeling so icky. Our babies will only be a couple months apart! We will be moving over to Northfield at the end of May so I will look forward to spending a long long summer with you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHOO!! I am so excited for you! You two will make the cutest babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love that everyone is having babies :). Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete