Monday, May 2, 2011

Best 2 Years!

2 years ago, Blake and I made the best decision of our lives... we married our best friends- each other!!! And even better it was in the temple... so I guess we are stuck with each other for ever=)


The Whole Fam Damily!






I took this one... I made Blake poise and set up how I'd like it, then my mom pushed the button. (It was a long process and I got my exercise running back and forth)

I can't believe it's been 2 years. A couple weeks ago I was thinking about that our anniversary is coming up and then I thought it was going to be our 3rd year. Ha not! I think that just means that we are having too much fun together=)
Blake woke up early this morning and made me breakfast in bed.It was way good and I was starving but unfortunately... it all came up:( We thought that was pretty funny! He sure didn't want to give me my morning kiss then! We got ready and went to the doctor today. Heard the bean sprouts heart beat, it's 160 today. Found out that we won't be finding out the sex of the beany until like the end of JUNE!!! I told my mom, and she said that she doesn't think she can wait that long. Ha ha. I thought about it and I don't think I can either!!! That seems like soo long away. Well like 2 months of waiting!
Since it's finals week and we both are stressing, we don't have anything planned for our anniversary. Oh plus Blake works tonight. grrr! But we are going on a cruise!!!! Whoot whoot!

Friday we fly to Dallas and then we all (us 2 and my parents) will drive down to Galveston to board our cruise ship! We can't wait! I'm pretty excited to see my family and to be in hot weather!!! Our cruise goes to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. We are going as a family to celebrate Rex beating cancer. Hopefully I won't be way sick the whole week.... that will be depressing.


Next post will be our vaca. Good luck to everyone who is taking finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment