Friday, August 5, 2011

Winner Winner Baby Beginner!!!

We don't have internet so that's why I don't post on here much.
I'll be 27 weeks on Sunday and measuring a week early. I passed the gulocuse test with flying colors!!! Whoot whoot. Not even going to tell ya how much weight I've gained though ;)
Anyways this post is about winning... that's right y'all, I won a ton of stuff on the Ellen Show!!!
My mom nominated me for a mother to be give away on her show and when we got home from our cruise, my mom got a phone call from Ellen's studio telling her that we had won. My mom totally forgot about the whole thing and didn't even mention it to me that she nominated me. What did we win you ask? Alot! A washer and dryer, crib, stroller, carseat, diapers, gift card to old navy, high chair, pack and play, baby food, video camera, carrier, and much more! We are soo blessed for all these things. Pay your tithing and good things will happen!!! Thanks mom<3

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing! Congrats! When does it air?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy heck, the Ellen show?!?! Congrats!!! Way to be a mom-to-be! Congrats on the little boy too! I am so happy for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooooo awesome! COngratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SSSOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!! Let's hear more details.....

    ReplyDelete