Monday, August 29, 2011

Pregnancy Rant :/

Can I just say... I'm so excited that I only have 8 more weeks of being pregnant! Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful that we are blessed to have a baby and that Heavenly Father has decided to bless us with this little boy, but I can not wait till he is out of my belly! I swear he is laying sideways; punching and kicking me at the same time. I need to video tape my belly, because he is seriously having a party in there! I still can't get used to it. He won't let me sleep, becuase he is up all night and I have to switch sides about every hour. Little stinker! I guess he is getting me ready for when he is here. Also I get out of bed at 5am to go practice and guess what? He is wide awake at practice, but who can blame him with music blarring. I need some tummy plugs!
Hips and Boobs- I thought I had great birthing hips before getting pregnant and had no clue that they would grow!!! And talking about growing... boobs- no more!!! They don't even make a size for me and Dr. N said that they will just get bigger! No, please stop now!!!!
Clothes- Seriously.... don't even get me started. I tried on about 7 different outfits this morning. I can't handle it! Between my boobs and belly, nothing fits!Even when I lower my standards to sweats, my t-shirts are too small and blake's t-shirts are too big. There is no happy medium these days when it comes to clothes and it's kind of depressing.
The doctor's appointment went good. Nothing new except his head is down for now, but he still has room to flip every which way so hopefully he will stay head first.
School started- Blake has 16 credits this semester and I have 6. Ha! I don't have any quizes or tests, just lots of presentations, papers, and tutoring a student. Blake quit CAL Ranch and is now a tutor at SUU. We really like his new job! He gets weekends and holidays off- WHOOT WHOOT! Also Blake got an interview for Midwestern (it's in Glendale, AZ). We are super excited and I'm so proud of him=)

*******Sorry no pictures. We take our maternity pics this weekend, so next post will have some belly shots*******

No comments:

Post a Comment