Friday, September 16, 2011

Counting Down


32 Weeks and 4 days (I don't know why it's so little)

I know that I said our next post would be maternity pictures, but our photographer dropped her camera on site and it broke =( So they will be down the beginning of Oct. I'm super stoked for them! We are doing an ABC book. It'll make more sense when you see the pictures.

So we have started our prenatal classes. HA! There is us and another couple so far. Blake just laughs at me because I ask alot of questions. We went over the warning signs of when you should go to hospital. Kind of made me paranoid! Blake just laughs about all the breastfeeding stuff. Oh how I love my husband =) Took a tour of OB unit and how that all works. They told me that they throw the baby on me as soon as he is out... I wish I could have seen my face because I said "like they don't clean him off first?", and she said "no" and I said "SERIOUSLY?!" and she said "seriously (while laughing)". The other couple got a kick out of that. I didn't think it was too funny... But honestly, I really don't want the fist image of my baby to be of him all gross looking. Is that too much to ask?

Ready to say goodbye to...
-Lots of potty breaks.
-Not being able to bend down to pick something up without feeling like he's going to pop out!
-Heartburn and chalky tums

Ready to say hello to...
-Bentley (My pick) or McCoy(Blake's pick)= (I think his name will be decided by a coin toss, because we both are too stubborn to budge)
-Cherry Coke! How I have missed you!!!!!!

I seriously can not wait till he gets here! I'm just too excited=)

No comments:

Post a Comment