Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just Our Luck!

Okay so I know that I said our next post would be about our little one's arrival but... as you can see NO BABY!!!

Monday night, I got the best sleep in the world knowing that the next night (Tuesday) I wasn't hardly going to get any sleep due to the fact that we were scheduled to go to the hospital at 3am. So before Blake went to work at 6, we decided to go eat at IHOP since that was going to be my last meal for a while. Well around 7ish I got a phone call from the hospital, just thinking that they were calling to remind me to come in at 3. WRONG! The nurse said that all the rooms were full, so don't come at 3 and we will just give you a call when it's your turn. So do you think that I got any sleep last night??? NOPE!!! Blake got some good sleep, but not I. Well this morning I called to see where we were at and there is still no room! Come on people... go home so I can have my baby please! I seriously feel like Marry and Baby Jesus. No room at the Inn so your going to have to give birth with animals.
Talk about a birth plan not going to plan right?! My mom is thrilled because now she will be here, but who knows... we will probably be waiting around forever.
So now I'm sitting here very uncomfortable trying to wait very patiently for that golden phone call, thinking about what I should eat now and drinking a Delicious cherry coke. Blake will call my phone thinking it's funny as I rush to grab it thinking it's the hospital... NOT FUNNY!
I've seriously have had our bags packed for weeks!

Got our maternity pictures back, so here is a few.

This is my favorite!


Got to have me some leopard=)






No comments:

Post a Comment