Thursday, October 27, 2011

Home Strecht!


This will be my last post being pregnant!!! I can't wait! Okay we are both so excited=) I told Blake that this will be our last weekend ever not being parents. I asked him what he wanted to do, and he said go eat at Texas Roadhouse! HA Love you honey! But seriously we are so excited to meet our little bean sprout and can't wait to see what he looks like.

Went to the dr today and I thought that I would have progressed a little- WRONG! I'm still the same. But I'm being induced on Wednesday, November 2nd at 3am! It was supposed to be Thursday but schudling got messed up. I asked my doctor to do this because my mom needed to get a plane ticket and needed someone to go stay with Rex. He was going to come out, but he is just too weak and doing chemo treatments. Good thing there's skype so he can see his grandson=)My mom is flying in on the 2nd but not till that night, so by the time she gets here our little one will already be here. Though it'll be nice to have my personal nurse when I go home for a while.
A few things just hit me that made me so excited about becoming a mom: I can't wait to have fun kid parties! Holidays are going to be so much fun, like Halloween and Chirstmas. I have a real reason to go shopping on Black Friday now! Yeah I've traded my Cosmo magezine in for Parents magezine, but love it!

The last month is the worst... I don't feel good at all and I just want Blake to hold me, but it's a little hard (okay VERY HARD) when you have a big belly in the way =( Plus he kicks me pretty hard in my right ribs.
Sleeping: I sleep pretty good from 9:30 until 3 am and then all I do it toss and turn the whole time until I get for practice at 5:10am. Yes people I am one tough cookie to still be getting up and going! Strangely, I like it becuase it helps me focus on something else besides being so uncomfortable these last few days. I'm so proud of my girls! They are serisouly the sweetest young ladies ever and so glad that I decided to help coach them. They make it so enjoyable=) Football season was a great success and now just getting ready for compeition season.
Cravings: I can not get enough yoplait yogurt (if you eat them, save your lids to save lives!), peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and oatmeal!
Weight: HA Wouldn't you like to know how much I've gained! I can't wear my wedding ring anymore and can't really wear my boots that zip up. I can barely put socks and shoes on, with this belly being in the way and all.
I do love having long hair, I think this is the longest it's ever been.

We went deer hunting and saw nothing!!!!! I'm pretty sure that I was the only one 9 months pregnant and hunting on a mountain. I'm actually surprised at how good I did hiking around, yeah I'm way slower but I did it =) Blake shot a pretty nice buck on the muzzel loader hunt. He was stoked about it!






Blake got accepted to Colorado! I'm just so proud of him and how hard he works for our little family. Now we are just waiting for an interview from the U. We are crossing our fingers for that school so we don't have to split up our family becuase I have to stay in Utah and do my student teaching for 60 days.

Well our next post will be of our little boy! Named either Bentley, McCoy, or Ryker...
Oh and Happy Halloweeny Everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment