Monday, November 1, 2010

Day5

A picture of a place I've been...


This is the Neuschwanstein Castle, it's in Germany. You know Disney's castle? Well they are based off this European castle. I went to Europe with my father the summer before 9th grade. Europe is such a beautiful place!


I also got to go to Dachau Concentration camp. The gate translated says "Work Makes You Free". It was so interesting to see everything, like where they slept, the gas chamber, and the incinerators. You could feel the spirit there but just made you so sick to your stomach to know how many lives were lost there.

The trip was interesting... I think it would be very strange if I said I had a blast, my ex-step mother is crazy and had bipolar moments about every day (and this happened every stinking vacation!!!). Even though she is the mother of my 2 wonderful half sisters, I bet you can tell that I'm not very fond of her. Though it's very sad that my dad has been divorced twice (he can really sing "All My Ex's Live In Texas") and my sisters will have the same questions as I did with divorce parents, which hopefully will not affect their lives in a big way, but anyways.... at least I can I've been to Europe=)

1 comment: