Friday, November 12, 2010

Delta SemiFinal Play Off


Blake and I skipped school yesterday to go up north to The University of Utah football stadium to support Hadley!!! We left Cedar around 10am and went shopping<3 It's been forever since I've been in a mall! Blake and I have been feeling oddly sick so I really couldn't shop hard core, but took some medicine and found some jeans!!! I love it when I buy something new. Buying something new and wearing just gives ya some much confidence. Aww I just love shopping<3 Anyways after spending some money, we went and ate at Texas Roadhouse- YUM! Then we hurried up to the U and froze our bums off! The Rabbits had a great season and unfortunately lost to Hurricane High. The final score was 7 to 36... I'm pretty sure? In football, you win as a team and lose as a team so there should be no finger pointing. We are really proud of Hadley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment