Friday, October 14, 2011

Lately

I had a doctor appointment last week(35 weeks) and we found out that I was 75 % thinned out! We were all pretty shocked. Today I had an appointment and come to find out that I'm 75/80 % thinned out and dilated to a 1/ a 2. To be honest I was a little disappointed (just because I'm so sick of being pregnant!)... I thought that I would go in and doc would say 'you are 100% thinned out, dilated to a 4, let's go check you in at the hospital'... SIKE! I only thought this because Blake is out of town. My blood pressure is high for me so if it's high next week then he may start me=) Key word may. Hopefully bean sprout will decided to come before Thursday. I did have my first dream about him last night. I woke up so warm and fuzzy. He had lots of dark dark hair and was a little chunker. I was born with very little strawberry blonde hair and pretty sure that Blake didn't have any hair so I will be very surprised if our little one has any hair too. But who knows!

Blake had a pharmacy school interview like 2 weeks ago in Arizona at Midwestern and got ACCEPTED =) He was told that he wouldn't find out if he got a spot until a week later, but the lady who interviewed him was so impressed that she called Blake the next day! Ha! We were shocked. So proud of him! Blake has another pharmacy school interview today in Denver, Colorado. You may ask why did he go to another interview if he got accepted: Well AZ is a 3 all year round school and CO is a 4 year school so we wanted two options.

Last week Blake and I took some maternity pictures down in St. George. It couldn't have gone any more prefect. We had a great photographer and I recommend her!!!!!! Here is her blog, http://jeslynnrosephotography.blogspot.com/ go check her work out! Blake was a great sport! We are doing an ABC book with our maternity and newborn sessions.











I'm pretty lucky that I don't have any stretch marks on my belly =)
I'm so glad that we got these done and can't wait to see the rest in a week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you look so great! love the idea of the abc book...cant wait to see what he will look like..good luck and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete