Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Yall!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! It's just what our family needed before these next crazy weeks start with final projects and tests for Blake. Only 2 more years people of Pharmacy school! I think that deserves a HELL YEAH;)
Well we didn't so anything exciting on Saturday. Blake helped clean the house and graded some papers. I mowed the lawn with Boyd strapped to my chest. (I'm sure our neighbors thought I was crazy, but it had to be done). Oh and then later that night we went grocery shopping... YUCK! I didn't mind ever going grocery shopping but now, I hate it! Maybe it's because McCoy won't get into the cart or maybe because our Walmart is a cesspool for trash (seriously, I'm not being rude it's a clear fact!) and everyone is super onery!
 
Sunday was a little crazy in the morning. It was Boyd's first time to church. Yes we don't like to take our children to church when they are young because of idiotic people that don't think! For example and this is a true story that happened Easter Sunday: A family that lives a few houses down from us came to church with HAND FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE! Serisouly people? What is wrong with you?! I thought that this mom was smarter than that because her son had a cold once and didn't want to get my child sick so they never came over. And they were sitting all over the couches and had their toys everywhere. Blake just about died when she told him to not have McCoy get too close. I swear if we get or my children get it I will be pissssssssssssssssed!
We were also 15 minutes late and had to sit on the front row=)
But then we went to Blake Grandparents house in American Fork and had good ole dinner and the kids had a scavenger hunt and played baseball and visited. It was soo nice to get everyone together!

 
 
 Our cute and crazy lil family! Please excuse my fat arm... I've been working on my fitness lately. I need to lose 10 more pounds to get back to my high school weight or 20 to get to my college weight.
 
Our wild child!

 Mommy time!
 Our handsome daddy!
 McCoy had a little Easter egg hunt at our house later that night.

I'm so very grateful for Christ's sacrifice so that I can be with my family forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment